We learn while writing this tribute, an attack has again sown terror in Pakistan. The provisional toll announces at least 25 dead. 328 people were killed in an attack this month, leaving behind loved ones and families bereaved by Daesh fanaticism.
En as a European, the attacks in Brussels and Paris touched us to the heart, in a particularly sharp way. But in less than a month, the same barbarism raged in Mali, Iraq, Tunisia, Pakistan, Turkey, Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Yemen.
On this Easter Sunday, the editorial staff ofInfo Chrétienne joins in the suffering of all the families of victims of terrorism and pays homage to them through this modest memorial.
- March 6 - Bamako in Mali - 5 dead
- March 6 - Baghdad in Iraq - 47 dead
- March 7 - Ben Guerdane, Tunisia - 20 dead
- March 7 - Shabqadar, Pakistan - 18 dead
- March 13 - Ankara, Turkey - 37 dead
- March 13 - Grand-Bassam, Ivory Coast - 19 dead
- March 16 - Maiduguri, Nigeria - 25 dead
- March 16 - Peshawar, Pakistan - 16 dead
- March 19 - Istanbul, Turkey - 31 dead
- March 22 - Brussels, Belgium - 31 dead
- March 25 - Aden, Yemen - 22 dead
- March 25 - Al-Asrya, Iraq - 32 dead
- March 27 - Lahore, Pakistan - At least 25 dead (At the time of publication of this article.)
Info Chrétienne being an online press service recognized by the Ministry of Culture, your donation is tax deductible up to 66%.