Donald Trump will therefore be the next President of the United States. On the hashtag #Trump, the tweets are full of creativity and humor to comment on the election result. We invite you to discover a few chosen from among French-speaking twittos, without any bias, just to smile together.
"The monkey who predicted Trump's victory is therefore more reliable than BFMTV ..."
- Gregory of Linares (@G_deLinares) November 9, 2016
“Going from a nanny to hell in the White House, not even the Mayans saw it coming. "
- Lhomme Océane (@Oce_lh) November 9, 2016
“16 years before, the simpsons had seen it all! "
- Antoine Habert (@antoine_habert) November 9, 2016
"After 11/9 arrives on 9/11, the United States should change their emergency number"
- Céline CAMMAS (@CAMMASCeline) November 9, 2016
“50 years after the death of Walt Disney, the USA elects a president named Donald. And it's not even funny. "
- François Quinton (@francoisquinton) November 9, 2016
"So, we live in the space-time continuum where Biff has won ..."
- Cartman (@CartmanOfficiel) November 9, 2016
“First lesson in journalism: don't take your desires for reality. "
- jean-do merchet (@jdomerchet) November 9, 2016
“One day, journalists will have to remember that their (our) job is to tell the world as it is, and not as they dream it. "
One day, journalists will have to remember that their (our) job is to tell the world as it is, not as they dream it.
- Beatrice Houchard (@ beache3) November 9, 2016
Also read on the same subject:
- Franklin Graham invites Americans to unity and prayer following election of Donald Trump
- Is the election of Donald TRUMP the predicted catastrophe for the world?
- Election of Donald Trump: The sovereign will of a "silent majority" has been expressed
- Donald Trump wins the presidential elections in the United States
- Donald Trump holds Mickey's tail: a teacher, a monkey and a pastor predicted
Info Chrétienne being an online press service recognized by the Ministry of Culture, your donation is tax deductible up to 66%.