For many this week is synonymous with back to school. Summer is coming to an end and it's time to go back to school, college or the office...! We all have a somewhat different relationship to this period. Some go there reluctantly and already regret their holidays, while others rejoice in this new season full of promise.
Whatever your state of mind, we invite you to (re)discover 10 Bible verses to motivate and strengthen you. Because with the Lord we already have victory, it is he who renews our strength and breathes in our sails!
1) “Did I not give you this order: Be strong and take courage? Do not be afraid or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. »Joshua 1:9
2) "Whatever you do, do it with a good heart, as for the Lord and not for men" Colossians 3:23
3) “For it is not a spirit of timidity that God has given us, but a spirit of strength, love and wisdom. 2 Timothy 1:7
4) “Don't worry about anything; but in everything make your needs known to God by prayers and supplications, with thanksgiving. » Philippians 4:6
5) "Do not conform to the present age, but be transformed by the renewing of the mind, that you may discern what is the will of God, what is good, pleasing and perfect." » Romans 12:2
6) “For the eyes of the LORD stretch out throughout the earth, to sustain those whose heart is wholly his. » 2 Chronicles 16:9
7) “So don't worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will take care of itself. Each day has enough trouble of its. » Matthew 6:34
8) “For I know the plans that I have formed for you, says the Lord, plans of peace and not of misfortune, in order to give you a future and hope. » Jeremiah 29:11
9) “For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: In peace and rest will be your salvation, in peace and confidence will be your strength. » Isaiah 30:15
10) “You shall work six days, and do all your work. But the seventh day is the sabbath day of the Lord your God: you shall do no work” Exodus 20:9-10
Info Chrétienne being an online press service recognized by the Ministry of Culture, your donation is tax deductible up to 66%.